~
So This Page is all about Positive...
It is dedicated to inspiration and positive vibrations...
Recently, I have simpified my facebook to become a place of inspiration for my life... Leaving behind those people who's news feeds were not supportive of the place I like to live... and Taking on and adding those who's presence and sharings feed my life...
From this place it has only grown and expanded... and I've discovered so many lightworkers and amazing beings whom I'd never knew existed....
This inspired me to the point of creating this page...
I have been looking to create a website related to affiliate marketing... and I was never clear on the content, and after experimenting with various ideas... it just clicked... I want to create a page that will inspire people...
SO if this is the first place you visit on a Monday... there will be some positive energy and media for you to consume that will help inspire your life... your day... your moment... ultimately ... your life experience....
Thats the intention of the page...
It will be an affiliate page... so there will be adverts on the side and such... its a way to help support me in my process and help keep bringing forth the positive vibes and energy... creating a win win...
What would be amazingly cool, is that if the adverts happened to actually be extremely relevant and syncronistic to each person's life... so that rather than being a bother, they become a benefit... revealing things to people that they needed in their moment... so I place that intention out there... that way they are welcome, rather than intrusive...
Light!~
Teddy
No comments:
Post a Comment